Assistant Professor Electronics – Open
Assistant Professor Electronics – ST
Assistant Professor Computer – ST
Assistant Professor Electronics & Telecommunication – Open [Updated]
Assistant Professor Computer – Open
Assistant Professor Computer – DT/NT/ VJ
Assistant Professor Electronics & Telecommunication – DT/ NT / VJ
Assistant Professor Electronics & Telecommunication – ST
Assistant Professor IT – Open
Assistant Professor MCA – Open
List of Eligible Candidates for the post of :
Syllabus & Schedule of written test & interview for Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor at S.P.I.T.
posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on April 29th, 2016 under Announcements
We are pleased to inform you that Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Sardar Patel Institute of Technology with Industry is jointly organizing a one-month Internship Program from 13th June to 8th July 2016. During this program, in addition to industrial visits, the following list of topics will be covered:
- Understanding the working and manufacturing processes involved in the industry.
- Understanding the needs of the industry.
- Hands on training of various technologies & open source tools for system design.
- Understanding the various stages of a project – from planning to execution.
- Understanding the steps involved in proper documentation of projects.
Students from institutes affiliated to various universities across the country are encouraged to participate in this Program. We look forward to your participation wholeheartedly to make this Institute and Industry Interaction through Internship a grand success.